Thursday 15 September 2016

Top Five Broken Heart Quotes

1. It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.


2. So many tears i cried, so many times my heart died. I need someone to change it all, someone to break the fall.


3. Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206


4.I was not always heartless, but after you broke my heart I started using my heart less.



5. Some people are going stay in your heart forever, even if you're not in theirs.


Life is full of ups and downs. There are moments of joy and those ones which are best forgotten due to the sadness associated with them. At such times, powerful words are some of the things that can help such individuals to cope with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment